Monday, May 23, 2011

May 20th -

My 5 Fingers had not been delivered yet, so to the gym I went.  I snuck onto one of the treadmills totally barefoot to do my .25 miles.  Today I bumped it up to a 10 min mile pace.  It made a difference.  At the slower pace I'm not sure I'm running correctly.  I think once I start running on the street it will be easier to establish the correct form.  My achiilles was really sore again today whiile running, but felt fine after the run.  The soreness also makes it difficult for me to run with a normal stride.  There was a little bit of irritation on my right 2nd toe today.  Put my shoes on and jumped from the treadmill to the elliptical to the bike. 

Returned home this evening to a box on my front porch.  The 5 Fingers are here!!  Have been wearing them ever since.  Almost ran to a neighbor's house at 11:30pm for one last "pop" last night, but did not waiver from my training regimine.  I did drive over to show them off though.

No comments:

Post a Comment